Welcome

Welcome to my blog about knives. My biggest passion in life. Handmade custom knives. My favorite materials are damascus steel, and natural handle materials (stag, mammoth ivory & wood).
Enjoy! Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I haven't posted here in a long time. But I decided to re-start this blog, and also made a facebook "bloggers" page.

Last knives I posted here were from 2012, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Here's a "teaser" pic with my latest knives, purchased on the DKE knifeshow.

Top to bottom:

- big "frontflipper" by Martin Annegarn (MaKnives)
- a little brass "Bolt-Action" pen, made by Jan Pap
- a small kitchen knife made by Alessio Salsi
- an assisted-opening folder made by Heinz Kocher


Kind regards,

Jos.

No comments:

Post a Comment